Terms & Conditions
These “Terms and Conditions” govern your use of the Rely Workforce Group Web site known as “the Site”. Please carefully read these Terms and Conditions in its entirety.By using this Site, You are indicating You will accept and adhere to these Terms and Conditions.You are advised to check this Terms and Conditions page occasionally to review changes that could be made at any time, because these changes are binding on You. Rely Workforce Group may amend these Terms and Conditions at any time, with or without notice, at its sole discretion by updating this posting. The terms “You”, “Your” and “User” as used herein refer to all persons and/or entities using this Site for any reason. The term “Rely Workforce Group” means Rely Workforce Group Corporation and all of its subsidiaries, affiliates, franchisees and licensees.
Scope of Permitted Site Use
- You may state to the URL of this Site without limitation, but You may not link to this Site without any prior written approval of Rely Workforce Group.
- You may not use the Site to transmit, distribute, erase or store material: (a) in violation of any applicable law or regulation; (b) in a manner that will infringe the patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy, publicity or other personal rights of others; or (c) that is harmful, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, threatening, abusive, harassing or otherwise objectionable in the opinion of Rely Workforce Group.
- You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Site, including, without limitation: (a) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network
or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (b) accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which the user is not authorized to access; (c) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or posting; (d) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus or corrupted data to the Site, overloading, continuous posting of repetitive text, “flooding”, “spamming”, “mailbombing” or “crashing”; or (e) sending unsolicited e-mail, “junk mail”, “chain letters”, including promotional materials and/or advertising of products or services, or any other form of solicitation. Violations of system and network security may result in civil or criminal liability.
Specific Prohibited Uses
The Site may only be used for lawful purposes. Rely Workforce Group specifically prohibits any use of the Site, and all Users agree not to use the Site, for any of the following, but not limited to:
- Posting any incomplete, false, inaccurate or misleading biographical information or information which is not Your own accurate resume. Recruiters representing candidates may not send that candidate’s resume in response to a job posting without his or her permission.
- Deleting or altering another persons’ information posted on the Site.
- Posting or communicating any message, information, data, text, software or images, or other material that may invade another’s privacy or publicity rights or is unlawful, harmful,
threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene or otherwise objectionable in the opinion of Rely Workforce Group.
- Posting any sexually–explicit images or statements.
- Using any device, software or routine to interfere with or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Site or any activity being performed on this Site.
- Taking any action that imposes an unreasonable or excessively large load on this Site’s
- Anything to the contrary contained herein, using or attempting to use any engine, software,tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots,
avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search this Site other than the search engine and search agents available from Rely Workforce Group on this Site and other than generally
available third-party Web browsers (e.g., Microsoft Explorer).
- Other than as allowed expressly by these Terms and Conditions, copying or replicating any of the materials or information available from the Site.
- Other than as permitted clearly by these Terms and Conditions, framing of or linking to any of the materials or information available from the Site.
Feedback and Information
Any feedback that You provide to or at this Site, including but not limited to, electronic and written communication, shall be categorized as non-confidential and can be used by Rely Workforce Group without limitation and/or permission.
By using this Site, You agree to uphold and insure, hold harmless and defend Rely Workforce Group from any claims, damages, losses, liabilities and all costs and expenses of defense,
including but not limited to attorneys’ fees, resulting directly or indirectly from Your use of this Site, unless such claims, damages, losses, liabilities, costs and expenses arise from and have
directly and solely been caused by the gross negligence or intentionally wrongful acts of Rely Workforce Group.
- This Site is free for you to use. Therefore, this Site and all of its information are provided on an “as is” basis and Rely Workforce Group makes and gives no conditions, representations,
warranties, or other terms regarding the effectiveness of this Site or the Material in meeting Your employment objectives.
- All conditions, warranties, undertakings, representations and other terms of any kind whatsoever, express or implied (whether by statute, common law or otherwise), in respect of the
Site or the Material or in connection with them or with them both are hereby excluded by Rely Workforce Group to the fullest extent permitted by law and Rely Workforce Group shall have no obligation, duty or liability whatsoever to You.
- Without prejudice or bias to the generality of the foregoing, to the fullest extent permitted by law Rely Workforce Group specifically disclaims and excludes all warranties or conditions
implied by law or statute concerning satisfactory quality and fitness for purpose and reasonable skill and care.
- Rely Workforce Group does not guarantee that any employer or client will ask for Your resume, ask to interview You or hire You.
- Rely Workforce Group does not guarantee to any employer or client the availability of resumes or candidates, or that any candidate or any employee will meet Your needs.
- Rely Workforce Group uses reasonable care in compiling and presenting the information found on this Site. However, the accuracy of information supplied by candidates, employers and other users is not in control of Rely Workforce Group, and Rely Workforce Group does not guarantee that it has verified any information in any job listing, resume, file or other posting entered into the Rely Workforce Group database or available on this Site.
- Further, Rely Workforce Group does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the content on this Site or any third party site, including, but not limited to, typographical errors, inaccuracies, outdated information, or broken links.
- Rely Workforce Group expressly disowns any liability for errors or omissions in the information found on this Site.
- You acknowledge that in any computer system and any network of computer systems there is certain to be “downtime” due to mechanical, telecommunication, software, hardware and third-party vendor failures during which Rely Workforce Group will be unable to provide this Site to You. Rely Workforce Group cannot predict or control when such “downtime” will happen and cannot control the duration of such “downtime.”
- Rely Workforce Group uses this Site to provide the access, computer services and connections that link the Rely Workforce Group database to the Internet and other network systems. Rely Workforce Group only has the authority or the control over the operation of thisSite. Nevertheless, You understand and agree that the Internet is inherently unreliable and subject to breaches of security. Therefore, Rely Workforce Group will not be responsible for the integrity of any information, file or other posting available on or sent to this Site.
- Rely Workforce Group has no authority or control over the content, operation or performance of any portion of the Internet including other Web sites to which this Site may be linked to or
from which this Site may be accessed. A link to a Web site not owned, operated or maintained by Rely Workforce Group does not mean that Rely Workforce Group endorses or accepts responsibility of its content or use of such Site and such link is being provided to You merely as a convenience. Reference to any product, process, publication, service or offering of any third party by trade name, trademark, manufacturer or otherwise does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement or recommendation by Rely Workforce Group.
- The views and opinions of employers, candidates and other users of this Site do not necessarily state or reflect the views and opinions of Rely Workforce Group.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL RELY WORKFORCE GROUP BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, EVEN IF RELY WORKFORCE GROUP HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IF THE LIMITATIONS SET FORTH IN THE PRECEDING PARAGRAPH ARE FOUND IRRELEVANT OR UNENFORCEABLE FOR ANY REASON, THEN RELY WORKFORCE GROUP’S MAXIMUM LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY TYPE OF DAMAGES SHALL BE LIMITED TO U.S. $25.00.
Proprietary Information (Trademarks and Service Marks)
- Certain portions of this Site contain information that are considered confidential and proprietary. This information is not available to the general public. Any attempt to access this
information will be prosecuted to the fullest extent possible under local, state, national and international law. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license or right under any patent, copyright, trademark or other intellectual property right of Rely Workforce Group or any third party, except as expressly granted herein. Rely Workforce Group, through its subsidiaries, maintains a number of trademarks, trade names and service marks in the United States and certain other countries, including, but not limited to, RELY WORKFORCE GROUP®, the Rely Workforce Group logo, MERGIS®, THE MERGIS GROUP℠, YOUR BRIDGE FOR THE BEST HIRE℠, ON-PREMISE®. Forward-Looking Statements Disclaimer The Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 provides a safe harbor for forward-looking statements made by or on behalf of Rely Workforce Group. This Site may from time to time contain “forward-looking” statements regarding the future financial performance of Rely Workforce Group or other future events. These statements are based on certain assumptions and analysis made by Rely Workforce Group in light of its experience and its perception of historical trends, current conditions, expected future developments and other factors Rely Workforce Group believes are important under the circumstances. Such statements are subject to a number of risks and uncertainties. Among others, factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from the beliefs or expectations of Rely Workforce Group are: industry trends and trends in the general economy, competitive factors in the markets in which Rely Workforce Group operates, changes in regulatory requirements which are applicable to Rely Workforce Group’s business, acquisitions and additional factors discussed in the Rely Workforce Group filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. The Company’s performance may differ materially from any projections contained in this Site.
- Rely Workforce Group makes no claims that the Materials may be lawfully viewed or downloaded outside of the United States. Access to the Materials may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If You access the Site from outside of the United States, You do so at Your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of Your jurisdiction.
- These Terms and Conditions and use of the Site are governed by the internal substantive laws of the State of North Carolina, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. Jurisdiction for
any claims arising under Your use of this Site shall lie exclusively with the state or federal courts within Charlotte, North Carolina.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions are found to be unacceptable and invalid by any court having knowledgeable jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not influence
the remaining validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
- No waiver of any term of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term.
- Changes to these Terms and Conditions shall be made only by a revised posting on this page.